tag:

Taiwan Flag

Taiwan Flag

Monday, September 21, 2015

The work is on fire here in TuCheng!

Hey everybody!                                                                                   Sept 21, 2015

I hope that everyone has a great week. This past one has been super duper crazy! So I got transferred to TuCheng with Elder Elliot. Like the Mormon Tab choir Richard Elliot's son 的 Elliot. We are having a blast. The ward is great and have a few Golden Investigators. So that makes it super fun.
 
Elder Elliot and me emailing home.
 I replaced Elder Huntsman who went to the BU to be the next assistant, I love him, he will be so great! We met with a investigator called T. She is so great! She heard at Church that we can't drink coffee so she just quit it without us even talking to her. Then yesterday we taught the plan of salvation which she was really touched by, and then we invited her to pray about it to see if it was true. And she responded (I already know that it is true.) Yeah that's right! She is incredible! 

This week we also went on exchanges with some Elder's that I knew back when I first got to MuZha so that was really fun. It is so crazy how fast time flies! I love the mission it is so much fun! 

Also to end, (sorry to be short) just wanted to give a huge shout out to Brenna, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST LITTLE SISTER IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the best and I hope that all of your wildest dreams come true! 
Best little sister in the world!
Thanks for all the fun we've had together!

I hope that everyone has a great week I love you all! 加油!Elder Porter Roe

No comments:

Post a Comment