tag:

Taiwan Flag

Taiwan Flag

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

One Awesome Investigator!

Howdy everyone,                                                                                      May 4, 2015

Sorry everyone this week is gonna have to be super fast. Basically not too much happened in the past 3 days. I feel like every time we have temple week that is kind of what happens. Other that just doing your every day to day missionary work nothing really happened.

We have a new investigator named HD he is super awesome! His brother is actually already a member in our ward. We have started meeting with him and I think that he is my favorite investigator I have ever taught because he asks more questions that anyone I have ever seen. And I'm not just talking about your average questions I am talking about some hard questions to answer. He says that currently he leans more to the atheist side. So I will be really interested to see how he progresses. He said that he will be willing to do this experiment and find out if God exists so it should be good.
My 1st Mango Smoothie of the season!!!! So stoked!!!

Also this week I ran into a really cool guy from Australia. Okay wow I didn't realize how hard it was to teach in English. I felt super choppy and it was hard to share. Luckily he was really nice and had a lot of interest with what we shared. But I am glad God sent me to Taiwan. I feel a lot more comfortable teaching in Chinese. Well basically that's about all I got today. The Church is true. God lives and Jesus is our Savior. We are truly so blessed to have been born in the times with the fullness of the gospel. I love you all and hope you have a great week! 
Capt. America, Asian Style

Elder Roe 

No comments:

Post a Comment