tag:

Taiwan Flag

Taiwan Flag

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Feeling inspired and motivated!!!

Well howdy,                                                                                                April 13, 2015
 
Good morning West Coast! Hope all is well and that everyone woke up to a sunny day. That always makes it a little bit better for me.
 
Well this week was a little crazy. Mostly because I wasn't in my area for most of the week. Started off on Monday with a awesome P-day. We had to go to NeiHu to buy some stuff at Costco and then we just happened to stumble across a big farris wheel so we took that for a spin, I mean why not?
My new companion and I took a ride on this Farris wheel!
 
 And then that night we had the best dinner ever! A member wanted to feed us up at MaoKong which is in our area. It's a huge mountain top that over looks Taipei. And... It's beautiful!!! We took the Gondolas up the mountain which was super relaxing and incredibly beautiful. The food was super yummy and it was a great night.
My beautiful Taipei at night from the top of MaoKong!
 
 Then Tues-Wed. I was on exchanges in AnKang. Not much to say there other than it was fun. And then Thu/Fri we were at the BU getting trained for our new missionaries! The first night we took them out for a finding activity. I took Elder Lin. For the first time in over a year we had native elder's arrive in our mission! And we got three! They are super incredible! So I got the privilege to take on of the natives out for his first night. He did a great job and will be a great missionary! Then on Friday we got our missionaries! My new companion is names Elder Scovel from Kaysville, UT. He is super duper awesome and really willing to work hard so that makes my job really easy. It is weird to be on the trainer side of things now though. It's super fun the help them adjust and learn about his language and culture. I just feel like I am the one who needs to be trained. 
Love being a missionary.
 
We were also able to teach W D. Who finally set a baptismal date!!!!!! We are so stoked! So hopefully next month he will be getting baptized! So excited! We also got to watch General Conference. Okay, can I just say that is the most inspired meeting ever. I wanted to watch the entire thing over again! It's so good! I LOVED it!!!!!! After that we have just been trying to coordinate with our ward on meeting people and finding new investigators. So yeah probably not the most exciting email ever. But that's all I got for now. I love you guys so much! Thank you for all you do for me and the support you give me! The Church is true!!!!
 
Elder Roe

No comments:

Post a Comment