tag:

Taiwan Flag

Taiwan Flag

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Beautiful Progress... and Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello everyone,

Where to start? I don't even know, I feel like I just send an email yesterday! Basically this week we just Chuaned the jiao.(No idea what this means...I'll have to google translate it) And did some missionary work haha.

 We met with our one solid investigator Z Dx. He is just about ready to go! He has his baptismal interview this week! And then will have his baptism the week after! We are so excited for him, I really think that this will give him the needed peace and comfort that he will want and need in his life. The gift of the Holy Ghost is so real! I see it help so much. We are praying we get to see his baptism. Transfers are the day before! So we will see what happens.

Seeing a lot of cool stuff here


 They other thing that we got to do this week which was really fun was have a lesson with Angel who accepted baptism last week! What was unfortunate was that she hasn't been able to get confirmed yet! Her Laoban didn't know that she had to go to Church the day after and actually felt really bad. But said that she could pick any day that she wanted to in Dec. And come to Church and get  the Gift of the Holy Ghost!
Elder Ellu at this incredible structure


 She told us how excited she is and it is just too far away she can't wait! I asked her how she felt after the baptism and she told me that she felt like she was floating! She said that she just couldn't stop smiling, when she got a ride home she said she just hopped of the scooter and started to walk inside and the guy reminded her she needed the helmet! Haha, she said that she was just so happy that she didn't even feel that she had it on. We continued to talk to her about her family in the Philippines, she said that she really wants to share the gospel with them. We told her that there are missionaries in the Philippines and that if she wants they can go and teach her children. She was so excited, she said she didn't even know that they had missionaries there! So She is already being a member missionary and she isn't even a member yet! So awesome!



Something else I really saw this week was they power you have when you learn how to recognize where God wanted you to go. We are having so much improvement in our area and I know it is because we set reasonable, and goals that will push us to improve the area. Elder Illu has been a great example, he spends so much time to think of way we can improve and how we can get the area up to where we know it can be. 

I love you all so much.  I hope that Thanksgiving is just super incredible! I am so thankful for my beautiful family! I miss you all, but I am so thankful that we can have eternal families. And I'm more thankful that I am able to be here and help other's attain that great blessing that God has given us! Everyone eat a piece of pie and turkey for me! 

Much love,
Elder Roe

No comments:

Post a Comment