tag:

Taiwan Flag

Taiwan Flag

Monday, December 14, 2015

Happy happy Birthday this week Mom!!!

Hello all,  
                                                                                              Dec. 14, 2015


Happy happy happy Birthday this Saturday Mom!!! I am so excited to Skype you guys but the time is up in the air unfortunately! It looks right now like I'll be calling on my Christmas morning this year. But I will for sure have a more set in stone time next week when I email. Sorry. 

Had a busy busy week. Here are some photos of the week. Sorry I am out of time. I am happy and loving life! I hope you are all well and healthy. I love you all to the moon and back! 

Christmas Choir performance and look who came!!! Love Celebrating Christmas in Taiwan!!!
So very happy to see him!!!

Our crazy exchange! Elder Magness and I. We took our bikes on the MRT!

My Chinese Momma!!! Elder Elliott and I sure love her!
Elder Barton and I on exchanges

Crazy Porter

Enjoy your week!!!

love,
Elder Roe

No comments:

Post a Comment