tag:

Taiwan Flag

Taiwan Flag

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

An unexpected encounter with a crazy BIRD!

個位好!

How is life?                                                                                                 November 2, 2015

This week was so much fun! Had interviews, exchanges with the assistants, temple day, MLC, and to finish it off the new member/ investigators fireside! So much fun! Tomorrow is our Zone Conference which will be a blast we are really looking forward to it. 

The only downer from this week was TJ. She wasn't able to get baptized because of some health challenges. She still wants to be baptized but will have to work through those first. Hopefully she will be able to get a new date soon and continue on the road to discipleship.
Love this Boy who was recently converted. I love this work!!!

 Yesterday was also kind of a hard night. When the fireside was about to end President asked Sister Akita (we are the same generation) who is in my generation to end with her testimony. It was kind of random but when she started talking we figured out why he asked her. Unfortunately because of sickness she said she would be going home tomorrow! We got to serve together in the South and the West zone so I can say she is a boss missionary. We will miss her like crazy! But that made me sad. A mission is so precious and the people you meet whether it is members, missionaries, and just the Taiwanese you love them all so much!  
On a bus headed to Zone Conference! Port in the back!


Something that was kind of crazy today. I was riding my bike to go do emails but on the way here I got hit by a bird, it ran right into me! I stopped pedaling and was just like "what the heck!" then I looked down and he was sitting on my thigh. He looked like he was gonna kill me so I kinda flipped out. Eventually he flew off but it was a scary moment. Taylor saves birds out of fishing line and I scare the heck out of them haha. 
Man, I miss this boy of mine

Overall life is really good. I am loving our area and our zone. Not too much to report other than I love you all! Thanks for all you do and the support you give me! 

Love, 
Elder Roe

No comments:

Post a Comment